Thursday, April 26, 2007

Exhibition No. 4 - Lynda Hartley

It is our pleasure to bring you
the

Arts Exhibition 4




Lynda Hartley
Lynda paints with oils and pastels. She also does graphic design.
Her paintings on rocks are lovely and sealed so they can be used outdoors. Lynda is a good friend. If you do not know here invite
her to be your friend.






About the Artist

I am a great grand mother of 9, and at 60 am having a lot of fun with the
kids. I love teaching them to paint and do art works. I started painting
over 30 years ago, mostly in oils at that time, then I discovered acrylics
and flowers, and wow it just seemed to pop with me, however I still like
to do my oils in the summer.


I mainly paint for my family and myself, then the family said hey why
don't you sell some of your art, well, like most artists, I did not feel they
would sell, but they kept at me till I finely put some up. I have made
many mistakes with these first paintings, but am learning how to place
them better, and to improve upon my work.


I really enjoy painting the rocks as I paint what I see in them, and
sometimes they turn out really funny, and sometimes they are just
flowers I see.


Most of my flowers are on water color paper, however, I do paint on
canvas as well, or anything I can find to paint on.


http://www.llhartley.com/



The team


Rose Enderud Jenny SJ Venerina Conti



No comments: